Corporate Sales Support Executive - Managed Print Services - Manchester
Corporate Sales Support Executive - Managed Print Services
A leading player within their field are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Sales Support Executive to work within their Customer Relationship Team, supporting the corporate sales team.
• Preparation and completion of proposals and quotations, managing the process through to close
• Manage inbound phone enquiries and management of the Corporate Sales Support inbox
• Ownership of the Corporate Sales process flows for strategic customers and bespoke processes
• Liaise closely with internal departments to resolve Corporate Sales customer queries (Sales Order Processing (SOP), Customer Support, credit control and finance
• Work with the Sales team to ensure the creation and maintenance of accurate customer records in Salesforce
• Pipeline and cost reporting from Salesforce
• Develop new ideas to assist in securing new prospects including market and sector research and profiling
• On boarding of new customers with involvement in project/mobilisation
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships corporate customers, providing support, information, and guidance through regular planned contact
• Participation in the development, implementation and improvement of Corporate Sales systems and processes
• Manage other CRM/Corporate Sales local improvement projects
• Ensure all sales support tasks are completed accurately and to specified deadlines.
• Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator, Internal Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager or Sales Support Executive
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is desirable
• Experience within the Managed Print Services sector is desirable
• Ability to meet departmental SLA's
• Able to work as part of a team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong experience of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
A leading Managed Services Provider with a National Scope. Strong portfolio of Corporate clients with a clear strategy for growth. Excellent training and development, with an opportunity to develop a structured career within a business that recognises hard work and success.
The company are offering a basic salary of £20,000-£26,000 (dependent on experience) + 25 days’ holiday increasing with length of service, pension and life insurance.
Whats next? Call us 0333 358 3128
Institute of Recruiters
Always nice to receive a thank you!
Olivia`s 1st Placement
Doing our bit for charity...
Happy 4th Birthday New Era!!!!
Active V Passive Recruitment - What is the difference?
What is recruitment...?
Solutions Support Consultant - Milton Keynes
Marketing Executive - Milton Keynes
Client Relationship and Sales Support Executive - Manchester
Sales Executive – Business Communication and Automation Solutions
Business Generation Executive – Milton Keynes
Commercial Sales Executive - Essex
Walking Engineer - Ricoh and/or Canon - Zones 1-3
Internal Sales Executive - Greater London/Surrey
Field Service Engineer - Leeds
Field Service Engineer - Sheffield
Lead Generation Executive - Manchester
Onsite Engineer - London
Corporate Sales Support Executive